RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] OdaDataSetHandle refforexisting.rptdesign template

How do I get off this mailing list?

-----Original Message-----
From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tom
Corcoran
Sent: Tuesday, June 03, 2008 11:43 AM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] OdaDataSetHandle
refforexisting.rptdesign template

Doh. I guess it was a long day! Grrrr I never spotted that. Thanks :-)

Any BIRT API change we make sure we do take care of the backward
compatibility issue. For your code, I think maybe you should write:

DataSetHandle dso = report.findDataSet('TestSet')
The OdaDataSetHandle cannot be casted to a  DataSourceHandle.