[birt-report-designer-dev] Questions related to BIRT 2.2

Hi All,
I am evaluating BIRT 2.2 for our project, and was stuck up with the
following issues:

1)	How does BIRT support internationalization for dynamic data coming for
the database?
2)	Can we use simply Java instead of JavaScript in the functions?
3)	Is it possible to map a date in the database (the date is store in long
form in the table) to a normal date time form in BIRT without using
JavaScript or java functions?