[birt-report-designer-dev] !! Java data source in BIRT 2.2 !!

Hi,

I am trying to define a java class which will give a vector to report design file to display the results.
I did this BIRT2.1  but if I try to use the same datasource in 2.2 getting errors

org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.api.EngineException : There are errors evaluating script "someClass=new Packages.com.reports.LoanStatReportDB();details=someClass.getEmpLoanStatistics_new(255271122,params["department"],params["location"],params["uid"]);totalrows= details.size();currentrow=0;":{1}.

which means it might not be able to reach my java classes.
please suggest about the paths where i need to place the rptdesign files to pick the class files from the package com.reports? which is there in WEB-INF/Classes

or anything else needs to be checked?

Back to the top