RE: [birt-report-designer-dev] Problems with scripted data source

Please submit questions about using BIRT to the BIRT newsgroup. This mailing list is for discussion of BIRT Report Designer development by its committers.

From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gautam Saggar
Sent: Friday, January 20, 2006 4:34 PM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] Problems with scripted data source

Hi,

I am facing few problems with scripted data source.
The following error message appears while previewing reports in Eclipse 3.1.

There are errors on the report page:
+ There are error(s) in report : report

All the other reports are working perfectly fine except for the reports using scripted data source.
The only possibility that I could make out was that BIRT wasn't able to access the Java classes, that I have used in scripted data source.
Also i have copied the classes in ..eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_2.0.0/birt/WEB-INF/classes but it's still showing the same error.

Kindly suggest me with the solution or possible errors that I could have made.

Regards,
Gautam

Back to the top