From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Turney, Jerry
Sent: Thu 8/4/2005 2:55 PM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] XML data source implementation

We are interested in prototyping something quickly for an XML capability
in BIRT in an effort to determine if BIRT will meet our needs. Would
Gary Xue be willing to provide an idea of the approach that he would use
to attach XML inputs to BIRT? If what we prototype works out, we would
like to contribute.

Thanks,
Jerry