From: birt-report-designer-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Mark
Sent: Fri 7/8/2005 9:37 AM
To: birt-report-designer-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-report-designer-dev] XML Data Source/Data Set for BIRT

Hi,

I am new to the BIRT project. Please let me know if this is the wrong list
to post this kind of question.

Is anyone in the community working on XML data set/data source for BIRT
1.0/1.0.1 release? My employer (http://www.sirvisetti.com) is looking at
the possibility of allocating a resource to work on this piece.

Has this effort been already started by someone? If so, please let me know
how we can join that team to contribute. If no one has started this, how
do I get started?

Please advise.

Thanks,

Mark
Technical Services

Sirvisetti Systems
347 Plainfield Avenue
Edison NJ 08817
Tel:(732) 985-2200
Direct: (732) 985-8417
Fax:(732) 985-4448
http://www.sirvisetti.com
http://autofax.sirvisetti.com

This email has been sent by Sirvisetti Systems. If you believe this email
has reached you in error or if you no longer wish to receive email updates
from Sirvisetti Systems, Reply to this email with Remove in the Subject
line. We regret for the inconvenience caused.