From: birt-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jan Tanis
Sent: 2006年1月5日 15:16
To: General announcements about the BIRT project
Subject: Re: [birt-news] XML parameters

Hi Lin,

Although it isnt supported I managed to accomplish it via a filter in
which I refer to a variable that contains the "key".

Thanks anyway. Is support of webservices in the project plan yet?

--
Met vriendelijke groet/Kindest regards,
Jan Tanis

COAS Software Systems BV

Nijverheidsweg 34        Tel:    +31 (0) 187 49 3222
Postbus 44               Fax:    +31 (0) 187 49 2912
3250 AA Stellendam       Email:  jan.tanis@xxxxxxxx
The Netherlands