[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [birt-news] cross tab supper
- From: "Paul Clenahan" <pclenahan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 23:20:45 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcXUHDFs128MyyZ2Q2mBtSkpwCi8sAA3sHPA
- Thread-topic: [birt-news] cross tab supper
Cross tab support is not planned for BIRT 2.0. You can see full details
on what is planned at:
You should note that there are techniques that can be used to create a
cross-tab report in many scenarios with BIRT today. I believe there is a
posting in the newsgroup on that topic with some pointers.
[mailto:birt-news-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ram
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 12:42 PM
Subject: [birt-news] cross tab supper
I have read on the BIRT website that cross tab support will be
implemented on the later releases (After 1.0) of BIRT. On the downloads
page I see the milestone release 2.0 is out, just want to find if the
cross-tab reports is supported in this release.
Waiting for your reponse.
Ram R Sher
Known is a drop, Unknown is ocean
birt-news mailing list