[birt-news] Hi, I need help

I'm a new user of Birt, and I think that I follow all the instructions given at Eclipse site, to install correctly Birt....but.....I have a problem when I want open a rptdesgin file:

"unable to instantiate editor org.eclipse.birt.report.ui.editor.Report
java.Lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/gef/commands/CommandStack"

I have saw at this mailing list a person with the same problem but the answer is: "do you have EMF and GEF installed ?", and I have.

Back to the top