[birt-dev] Project Lead election for Wim Jongman on Eclipse BIRT™ (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools)

A project lead election for Wim Jongman on project Eclipse BIRT™ (Business
Intelligence and Reporting Tools) (technology.birt) was started by Claes
Rosell with this criteria:

I want to nominate Wim Jongman as one of the Eclipse BIRT™ (Business
Intelligence and Reporting Tools) Project Leads. Wim has been a committer
since the "restart" of the project and plays an active role in the
decision-making and steering of the project. I believe the project will
benefit from having such an active contributor as a project lead.

I am pleased to nominate Wim Jongman as a Project Lead on Eclipse BIRT.

Eclipse BIRT™ (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) project
committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.birt/elections/election-wim-jongman-project-lead-eclipse-birt%E2%84%A2-business-intelligence-and-reporting-tools

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/technology.birt

Back to the top