De : birt-dev <birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Wim Jongman
Envoyé : jeudi, 24 février 2022 20:00
À : Birt Dev project <birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Objet : [birt-dev] #666 the number of the BIRT

We did it, people.

By closing the ominous issue #666 opened by Steve Schafer we have the confidence to call for a release review.

Being able to close this issue is the result of over 100 issues we have fixed in this milestone. [1]

This has been a great team effort. It was very nice to meet all of you on this rescue mission. There are still a few nuts to tighten but we are going to make the release date.

Thanks to all of you who made this possible and especially to the following people.

Alexander Fedorov, for being there from day one with reviews, patches, and advice

Alexander Lehman, for patches and advice

Claes Rossell, who singlehandedly broke through several major blockers including resurrecting the report viewer and bringing us to Jetty 10

Henning von Bargen was the main driver, by relentlessly pinging the issues for progress, bug reports, analysis, and testing

Steve Schafer worked on many issues but also the changing of the license from epl v1 to epl v2 (more than 5000 file changes)

Ed Merks, for helping create the development environment

Christophe Loetz, for creating our new website and logo

and also from Gabriel Einsdorf, the laserninja, Wyane Beaton and Bernhard Giselka.

To the batmobile. Let's go!

Cheers, Wim

Back to the top