[birt-dev] Progress

Hi All,

It has been silent for a good month but we are back on track.

We have to push the release date forward a bit again because of bugs in Eclipse that we have fixed in 2022/03. This means that BIRT 4.9 will need Eclipse 2022/03 to run and therefore it makes sense to release it together with 2022/03 (March 16).

We currently have a stable product that is ready to try. We need as many eyeballs as we can to find and iron out the remaining bugs.

https://github.com/eclipse/birt/pulse/monthly

Cheers,

Wim

Back to the top