Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wim Jongman
Gesendet: Montag, 22. November 2021 18:27
An: For developers on the BIRT project
Betreff: Re: [birt-dev] Github Discussions

Chris, the birt website is broken: https://eclipse.github.io/birt-website/

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 10:57 AM Wim Jongman <wim.jongman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Locally everything works fine. The files are deployed to github, but for some reason I can’t build the new pages on github. As far as I understand the error message I have no access rights.

You should work with pull requests and not push to the main branch directly.

Can you help?

I have started the workflow.

Cheers,

Wim