Von: birt-dev [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Scott Rosenbaum
Gesendet: Montag, 19. April 2021 03:54
An: For developers on the BIRT project
Betreff: [birt-dev] Logo Contest

All,

We ran a logo contest on 99designs. Unfortunately, the contest was set up hidden (which is supposed to be better) and we can't change it. There are 41 contender logos, some of them are really awesome.

They are all posted on Bugzilla. Please go through, have a look at the ones you like and leave a comment noting the logos that you like. I will tally the votes on Thursday and we will then pick the  Top 6 and give everyone a single vote.

I will try to get this posted on some community pages too.

--

Scott Rosenbaum

Innovent Solutions, Inc.

612 220 6006 cell