[birt-dev] maven project integration

Hi everyone,
recently I started re designing a project at work which was building poorly the birt web viewer, the build process of our reporting website even got lost, I am migrating this code base to a maven project so we can have a good and easy build.
I was surprised that birt runtime project has only up to 4.4.1 version working in the maven repositories. newer misses dependencies.

I'd like to know how can I help the community to serve these newer versions on the maven repositories, which helps everyone to have full functional and CI ready projects to create these reports.
I believe someone already have rights to upload binaries to the repository on behalf of the community, not sure the process.

--
Felipe Lauksas
e-mail: lauksas@xxxxxxxxx

Back to the top