[birt-dev] Restructuring Eclipse BIRT

Greetings Eclipse BIRT PMC and committers.

Per the successful completion of the restructuring review, the Eclipse BIRT project will become a subproject of Eclipse Technology.

I have outlined the process that we will follow on Bug 517760. If you have questions or concerns about the process, please raise them there.