[birt-dev] [REQUIRED] Update org.eclipse.jetty.* plugins to 9.4.7

Hi

In IES 4.7.2 all components upgraded from 9.4.5 to 9.4.7 for the next plugins:

These org.eclipse.jetty.* plugins are required by org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer BIRT plugin (probably there are more plugins with this dependency). Having two different versions for the same plugins is causing big issues at time to consume all IES components together, so it is required that the birt plugins/feature using these jetty plugins upgrade to 9.4.7 version so all components are in sync and avoid issues. I already opened a Bugzilla ticket for track this:

We appreciate the upgrade fix as soon as possible as this is blocking out test phase.

Regards

Back to the top