[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [birt-dev] Redistribution license
- From: Mike Milinkovich <mike.milinkovich@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2016 14:18:43 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: Eclipse Foundation
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:45.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/45.2.0
On 2016-09-20 09:07 AM, komala@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I was working on BIRT tool and i found it's good. Is there any way
that i can change tool name, logo and so on for redistribution
purpose. And also suggest me that is their any buying license to make
Eclipse BIRT is free and open source software that is distributed
royalty-free under the terms of the Eclipse Software User Agreement.
We’re very happy when companies use our technologies for commercial
purposes, and wish you the best with your project. If you have any
further questions, please first check our licensing FAQ. I would
particularly refer you to questions #21, 25, 26, and 27. Since you are
distributing Eclipse BIRT code as a product you also need to read the
Guide to Legal Documents.
Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.