Re: [birt-dev] Please check out stable build <20140311-1438> and response if it can be released as BIRT 4.4M6 Build

Hi all!

I am Stardust commiter and responsible for the M6 build. Stardust has a dependency to BIRT. As we are on +3 we needed to build today germany time. But unfortunately only BIRT update site zip was available. But we need also the BIRT Runtime zip during build time.

As it was not available in time (I am sure it will be now) we had to build with Kepler dependency.

Is there a reason why BIRT does provide artifacts that late? As far as I know BIRT is +2 which means that all should be completely available for +3 projects.

Maybe we are doing something wrong and looked at the wrong location.

Could you please clarify?

Thanks in advance,
Stephan

Sent from mobile device. Please, excuse briefness.

Stephan Born • Director Kernel and Modeler Development, Infinity Process Platform • SunGard • Global Business Services and Technology • Schillerstraße 3, 10625 Berlin, Germany
Tel +49 69 70768 487 • Mobile +49 176 1111 0196 • Fax +49 69 70768 599 • stephan.born@xxxxxxxxxxx • www.sungard.com

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.

SunGard Systeme GmbH • Registered: Frankfurt am Main, Handelsregister Frankfurt HRB 56839 • Geschäftsführer: Harold Finders, Christian U. Haas, Henry Morton Miller Jr., Victoria E. Silbey