Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[birt-dev] M6 Release

If a decision has not been made on the M6 build, I have found another issue while working with the Design API that I am still researching.  We could probably go ahead with the release, but I would like to see if I can get to the bottom of this issue. 


Scott Rosenbaum

Back to the top