[birt-dev] Building BIRT outside of Eclipse

Where can I find the instructions on how to build BIRT outside of Eclipse?

I found this page:

http://www.eclipse.org/birt/phoenix/build/buildInstructions.php

but the only instructions related to building is "build the source now." which seems strange for a page entitled "How to Build BIRT from CVS". :-)

I've checked out the source using

cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:/cvsroot/birt co source

There's no top-level build.xml file, so tried a few likely ones such as
source/org.eclipse.birt.build/build.xml but they give me errors. I look for instructions on the wiki but couldn't find them.

Thanks,
Dan.

Back to the top