From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Scott Rosenbaum
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2006 3:17 PM
To: For developers on the BIRT project
Subject: [birt-dev] ROM ReportElement

The ROM documentation lists an element ReportElement as the parent to a
number of components.  When I look at the actual code in the ROM, there
is no actual java class that corresponds to the ReportElement.  Instead,

the elements within the ReportElement actually descend from either
ReferenceableElement or StyledElement.

Shouldn't the ROM documentation reflect this?

Scott Rosenbaum
BIRT PMC