[birt-dev] How can I add a browser script in a report design

     BIRT allow both report scripts and scripts that execute in the user's web browser. Report scripts run in the BIRT report engine and browser scripts run in the user's browser window. Report scripts are often called server-side scripts, while browser scripts are called client-side scripts.
     I just want to pop up a dialog or do something when the user clicks on a report item,What can I do with the report design file? Anybody can give me some advices ?
      Thanks for your help.

Back to the top