RE: [birt-dev] Preview doesn't work but Standalone Tomcat works.

Thank you for your interest in BIRT.

Answer for you question is below:

In BIRT, currently the jar file of JDBC driver needs to be put into two places. One is %eclipse_home%\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_XXX\drivers, and the other is %eclipse_home%\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_XXX\birt\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_XXX\drivers. If in a little earlier time, the latter is %eclipse_home%\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_XXX\birt\plugins\WEB-INF\org.eclipse.birt.report.data.oda.jdbc_XXX\drivers

Thanks,

Jianqiang