From: birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:birt-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Nathan McKeown
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2005 9:01 PM
To: birt-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [birt-dev] Error when previewing report

Hi,

I have created a custom data set which works fine against the BIRT
source, but not when I run it against BIRT 1.0 and 1.0.1.

When running against the release Jar's I can still look at my result set

but I cannot preview the report. I have copied my plug-in jar and xml to

the plugins folder in
\eclipse\plugins\org.eclipse.birt.report.viewer_1.0.0\birt\WEB-INF\plugi
ns
as you are supposed to but am still having problems.

My plugin needs access to Eclipse resources, but the report viewer does
not seem to be loading the Eclipse resource infrastructure correctly.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

--

Thanks and Regards

Nathan McKeown