[birt-dev] Eclipse BIRT PMC Meeting Minutes - Monday, June 20, 2005

Title: Eclipse BIRT PMC Meeting Minutes - Monday, June 20, 2005

Meeting
BIRT PMC, 10am Pacific, Monday, June 20, 2005
Attendees
Wenfeng Li - BIRT PMC Lead - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Paul Clenahan - BIRT PMC - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Mark Coggins - BIRT PMC - Actuate Corporation (www.actuate.com)
Scott Rosenbaun - BIRT PMC - Innovent Solutions (
www.innoventsolutions.com)
Minutes
New Committer
The BIRT DTE team have proposed and recommended to the BIRT PMC a new Committer, Mingxia Wu. Mingxia has made valuable contributions to the BIRT 1.0 release and will continue to do so for future releases. The DTE team held a vote on the nomination of Mingxia and have at least 3 positive votes and no negatives.

The PMC unanimously approved to have Mingxia be a Committer for the project. Welcome on board!
BIRT 1.0.1 Bugs
The team is in the process of working on the BIRT 1.0.1 release (see http://www.eclipse.org/birt/index.php?page=project/project_plan_R1_0_1.html).

As part of this release, we want to address any problems that the community has uncovered in BIRT 1.0. In order to do this, we need the community to make sure they log any problems in Bugzilla. Paul C will post a request on the newsgroup asking for the community to help in this area.

BIRT 2.0 Planning
We are starting the planning process for BIRT 2.0. We'd like to hear from the community, via Bugzilla, what they would like to see in BIRT 2.0. Paul C will post a request on the newsgroup asking for community input.

PMC Meeting Logistics
There will be no meeting on July 4th due to the USA public holiday.

Back to the top