RE: [birt-dev] RE: birt-dev Digest, Vol 1, Issue 3

Hi Raghavan,

I just noticed something.
You are using the jdbc odbc driver.
This works with a odbc bridge. For the thin driver you need the oracle
thin driver in your class path.

Refer to the following newsgroup thread for information on configuring
jdbc drivers

http://www.eclipse.org/newsportal/article.php?id=232&group=eclipse.birt#
232

Please note.
The newsgroup is the best place to find information.
It already has a lot of information in it.

Thanks,

Roshan