[birt-dev] Oracle+BIRT issues

Hi all,

I am trying to create a New Data Set with an Oracle connection. I have a successful Data Sources connection with Oracle. I have a really small table with just a Id, name and departmentId. When I try to build a data set with this table, I am getting the below exception. Can some one throw some light on this?

org.eclipse.birt.data.engine.core.DataException occurred

Error Code:DATA_EXCEPTION_odaconsumer.CannotGetResultSetMetaData

  Error Code:DATA_EXCEPTION_odaconsumer.CannotGetResultSetMetaData

  Error Message:Cannot get the result set metadata.

  A JDBC Exception occured: ORA-01003: no statement parsed

This is the query generated by the BIRT wizard.

SELECT "SRINI"."BIRTTABLE"."ID",

        "SRINI"."BIRTTABLE"."NAME",

        "SRINI"."BIRTTABLE"."DEPARTMENTID"

 FROM "SRINI"."BIRTTABLE"  ORA-01003: no statement parsed

If I execute the same query from the sql prompt, then the query works fine and displays the result.

Thanks much.

Srini

Back to the top