[birt-charting-dev] Extend target platform (p2) for BIRT

Hello Folks,

I work at the moment on this GSoC project "Rich Data Visualization for Developer Statistics“.
In my project I use BIRT for some charts, where I want to show some cool data.

Can someone tell me, what Features/Plugins I need for my target platform,
if I want to integrate BIRT charts in my SWT dialog?

I want something like this in my dialog:
But at the moment I don’t know, how I have to extend my target platform (p2).

Regards,
Akif

Back to the top