[birt-charting-dev] Adding datas dynamically ?

Hi all

I just start with BIRT scripts
I have a bargraph that i want to alter before rendering

my query missed some values i want to add while the chart is rendered
(the why of this is that i need some X entry even if the query does not return anything, so displaying empty slots)

i think i'll put the code in function beforeDataSetFilled ( series, dataSetProcessor, context )

where should i start reading ?
could someone put me on the right way to access the resultset and add some values to it ?
is the beforeDataSetFilled the correct one ?

thanks in advance

Laurent

--
Laurent Godard <lgodard@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Ingénierie OpenOffice.org