Re: [bean-validation-dev] Jakarta Validation house cleaning

There was a previous thread on this in June, where Ivar indicated that "Gunnar has signaled that he is not able to put the effort in to lead the project going forward as he has done in the past." and recommended electing a Co-Project lead.  Otávio also mentioned an interest in being a co-lead. Whether it's Scott or Otávio (or both), I agree that a new project lead should be elected as soon as possible, especially given the M1 release expected by the end of November. Scott or Otávio, are either of you still interested in being project lead?

Thanks,
Mark