Re: [bean-validation-dev] Project Lead

Jakarta Validation is a crucial specification, mainly for the persistence specifications.

But I propose not to have a single spec-lead but two.

I can be one of those two.

On Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 7:18 AM Ivar Grimstad via bean-validation-dev <bean-validation-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

As you probably are aware, Gunnar has signaled that he is not able to put the effort in to lead the project going forward as he has done in the past.

As your PMC, I recommend that you elect a Co-Project Lead as soon as possible.

Any committer is eligible, and any committer can start the election using the link under Committer Tools in the right-hand menu on the project page [1].
I do recommend that you discuss it on this mailing list and ensure that you have a willing candidate before starting any elections.

[1] https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/ee4j.bean-validation

Ivar
--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation Eclipse Foundation - Community. Code. Collaboration.