[bean-validation-dev] Need notice when proposed final TCKs for Validation, Dependency Injection and Jakarta CDI TCKs are available

Hi

Just a plea ... We will need to know as soon as the proposed final TCKs for Jakarta Validation (formerly BV), Jakarta Dependency Injection (formerly @inject) and Jakarta CDI (formerly CDI) TCKs are available. We will need these proposed TCKs so that we can confirm their SHA256, integrate them into the Eclipse GlassFish porting kits, and complete the TCK testing requirements for our Platform compatible implementations (Eclipse GlassFish 5.1 and Eclipse GlassFish Web Profile 5.1).

Please let us know when these are available and, if they are refreshed since we need to provide a) results based on the final TCKs and b) the SHA256 for each of these TCK zip bundles. As per the specification process, any change to the download bundles (zip files), even is that change does not impact the tests, requires a refresh across the board, due to the SHA256 tracking requirement.

We're watching the respective projects, but an unambiguous notice with a pointer to the zip download would certainly be helpful.

Thanks,

-- Ed

PS, Scott, I notice that the link included in the DI certification request is stale -- perhaps it's been rebuilt? I think you may need to refresh that issue. Also, I think that the proposed final TCKs that are referenced in the certification requests need to be in something less volatile than Jenkins build locations. I'd recommend the corresponding project download folder at download.eclipse.org. (I left this comment on the issue as well.)

Back to the top