Re: [babel-dev] Contribute to Babel Plugins
  • From: Gerald Mitchell <Gerald.Mitchell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 14:02:52 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ibm.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ibm.com; dkim=pass header.d=ibm.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=V5xO0Ro2/4ZRKJ5W7kv/8uhusA9y+1o3R0GGDUeQYnY=; b=llFIIpXTvTxCyDJ8nFm2WNL+op9C0SjD1IC1Zm5cPi6Xf24CF3vxVOrOGjLO1qSv8P2pez/SSQWDY381OJchxS31m873bslO+asUX+TYryuoYI3lyvmmAAR2GoCTkNPedcJOfMDseVg4HyeUJ0mhc+EsCgKC+WAHnGX9SQ9eLP4xm54HLB4nTXu24GEdbJQTOOjBwYVpFKK1g7XsLo3ZrxeTn1CTelUeoWiitfD7L+flsoqKq1T0Uz0fDrWVz2nZF/7pGt3pyP3Dh89Q127dTxnPLxUbeyjY+OVyGV44i15h2Xb61DbJifnfHYDkO4MXxWFgSAlNb9sGv5R09VYFCA==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=A3WF/CRhHb3SRCasVTSmnyX2nUxVQqA0HRAN+paiISr+hkq0+eAnzGpD52s9hh/imr4RLKYWzZoZIGvAJN5/k4aoseD5wyjIG/U/IlyQcdkFzwaVAia1O47FNiGmbmG1Hy5WCS/KbfeJH68eaMnmJhXnHjl2dwszjT7zj+ZzDSfMIxrkm4SB87/l0UCNp7A0aalyobGZY+aPheKVkguoVBrzabG6NODretgdmtnHaOdycLe9EjDQsFSd31Ie+2ez7Cl6R87raGi5ryPc3IiIXLSeyQfJ8pnvE3iXhbfUfvk9iBsi05Qu1UM1G5sF3S+R6YKuZPfpBwgwKDU7P2Z+/A==

Done. Vote +1.

Gerald Mitchell

gerald.mitchell@xxxxxxx

IBM