[babel-dev] Babel website move

Greetings babel project,

The Eclipse Foundation is considering moving its project websites to a dedicated domain: eclipse.dev

The Babel website, at https://eclipse.org/babel/ would become https://eclipse.dev/babel/

Redirects, from https://eclipse.org/babel/* would be set up to refer users to the new locations. In practical terms, nothing would change for anyone. The babel server, at https://babel.eclipse.org, will stay as-is, for now. However, it too will have to move to the new domain. Again redirects would be set up to ensure minimal disruption.

As I am part of the EF Infra team, I volunteered the Babel project as the fist project to test this system out. You can follow along with the progress here:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/issues/2558

Thanks

--

Denis Roy

Director, IT Services | Eclipse Foundation

Twitter: @droy_eclipse