Re: [babel-dev] CDT translations for Neon

I think it's just because no one added CDT for Neon. I believe it's an opt-in every release. I remember doing it the last few times but not for Neon. I tried to log in to do it but cannot authenticate. I emailed the webmasters.

Regards,

Marc-Andre

From: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Samuel hultgren <taortan@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:00:45 AM
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [babel-dev] CDT translations for Neon

Hi,

Where can I find babel translations of CDT for Neon?

The download page for Mars seems to have them:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/R0.14.0/mars/mars.php
download.eclipse.org
Babel Language Packs for Mars Build ID: R0.14.0. The following language packs are based on the community translations entered into the Babel Translation Tool, and may ...

But the Neon download page doesn't:
http://download.eclipse.org/technology/babel/babel_language_packs/R0.14.0/neon/neon.php
download.eclipse.org
Babel Language Packs for Neon Build ID: R0.14.0. The following language packs are based on the community translations entered into the Babel Translation Tool, and may ...

Is this intentional or has perhaps CDT support been removed from babel for Neon?

Thanks,
Samuel

Back to the top