Re: [babel-dev] Build configuration for babel plugins

Hi

Denis, thank you very much for this valuable and extensive feedback!

to all: I'd volunteer to take a look at step a), which, as I understand it, is independent from the remaining parts. I won't get to it until mid next week though, please let me know if that is a problem...

and, getting ahead a little - concerning d): Maybe it would be a good idea to split the download page for tools and translations?

cheers
Stefan