Re: [babel-dev] Babel Plugins - open bugs

Hi Stefan,

Many people consider RESOLVED == CLOSED (I do) but if you wish to set them to the CLOSED state, you can run a bugzilla query to specifically search for RESOLVED bugs, then use the Change Several Bugs At Once link at the bottom of the bug list. That will allow you to set them all to CLOSED.

You can repeat the bugs that don't belong in plugins -- feel free to reassign them elsewhere by changing the Component/product and hitting Save/Commit.

If there are other bugs that are no longer relevant, feel free to resolve them as WONTFIX, INVALID. You can also leave bugs opened but add the "helpwanted" keyword to indicate that external intervention is required to implement a fix.

Thanks,

Denis