Re: [babel-dev] Committing Tapiji enhancements

On 10/17/2012 10:00 AM, Martin Reiterer wrote:
On 10/17/2012 03:22 PM, Denis Roy wrote:
Martin, Alexej and Stefan: One the committer election is complete and your accounts are provisioned, please:

1. Commit your contributions to our Git repo:

ssh://committer_id@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/babel/plugins.git
Web view: https://git.eclipse.org/c/babel

You must commit the exact, unmodified code that was submitted and approved.

Hi Denis, thanks for the summary of our next steps!

In the meanwhile we have updated our about.html files according to the Eclipse about template [0]. This was requested by Sharon in the last comment to our Bugzilla enhancement requests. Should we apply this change to the reviewed contribution code before our initial commit or afterwards in the way of an extra commit?

Whatever is easiest for you. Since the change was requested by IP and is documented, it can be made before the commit.

Thanks,

Denis

Back to the top