Eclipse Babel Project Lead
IBM Eclipse SDK (IES) Globalization Technical Lead
IBM Rational solution for Collaborative Lifecycle Management (CLM) Globalization Technical Lead

Inactive hide details for Denis Roy ---09/20/2012 02:35:33 PM---Kit, all, I've migrated the Babel code repo over to Git.Denis Roy ---09/20/2012 02:35:33 PM---Kit, all, I've migrated the Babel code repo over to Git.

From: Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
Date: 09/20/2012 02:35 PM
Subject: [babel-dev] Babel CVS repository migrated to Git
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Kit, all,

I've migrated the Babel code repo over to Git.

I've created two distinct Git repos:
server.git - our translation server code
plugins.git - message editor and other plugins

You can checkout the repos using the process described here:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Phoenix/Git_for_Phoenix_committers

Here are the repo URIs:
Committer: ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/babel/server.git
Anonymous: git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/babel/server.git
Committer: ssh://userid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/gitroot/babel/plugins.git
Anonymous: git://git.eclipse.org/gitroot/babel/plugins.git

Repo browser:
http://git.eclipse.org/c/babel

This migration will likely break our staging process and release
process.  I'll open bugs and fix the issues as they come up.

denis