Re: [babel-dev] Release?

On 05/30/2012 02:12 PM, Denis Roy wrote:
> **** On my development environment I had begin work on a search box
> and quick-jump style box, but that work isn't complete. These JS files
> are likely part of that.

Kit, attached is a screenshot of the work I had begun.  It includes a
function to jump to a string_id (which works) and options to search by
file name, key name and English value (which do not work).

Perhaps I should just bite the bullet and complete my work (which
apparently begun in October 2009) so that we have a consistent state.
Or I can revert my changes.  Let me know your thoughts.

Denis