Re: [babel-dev] Non-Eclipse Project Translation

Hi Ingo,

The Babel server running at eclipse.org is used by Eclipse.org projects.  You can get the server code and install your own babel server.  Here is the main wiki page that should explain most of what is needed.  Do note that our server code is not "packaged" in a way that makes it easy to install, but with a few manual steps you should be up and running.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Babel_/_Server_Tool_Development_Process