Re: [babel-dev] EGit 0.7.1 translation gone ?

You have two versions which are bound to the Helios train: 0.8.0 and 0.7.1.  This will confuse Babel since you can't be shipping two versions in the same release train.  I suggest you either remove the map file/update site from 0.7.1 and/or associate 0.7.1 to Galileo.  I would choose the latter.

Once you've fixed the above, the 0.8.0 update site will need to be read to import the English strings.  Babel always starts fresh since the English strings may vary greatly from one version to the next.  This import happens nightly.

3. Once the English strings are imported, the Syncup will copy all the valid 0.7.1 translations to 0.8.0.  This process occurs on the weekends.

The above may seem like overkill, but it allows for efficient translation of multiple versions of the projects, each targetting a different release train.

Denis