The maps processor has completed successfully, and syncup is blasting
throught the newly found English strings. After that I'll run a
Nightly build manually to make sure all is well.|
On 04/26/2010 10:00 AM, Denis Roy wrote:
I started looking into this last week. I think we've
been bitten by the fact that the addons/babel.eclipse.org directory was
in CVS. The base.conf file was OK, but the backend_functions.php file
was bad. This means the maps processor wasn't running properly.
I'm running the maps processor now. After that, syncup and a test
Babel nightly builds for Helios and integration builds for Ganymede
& Helios failed. I started a build on Staging server for Helios.
Although we don't have many translations for Helios, the build
completed successfully. At least we should have the pseudo
translations. Please investigate. Thanks!