From: "mori" <mori-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 09/02/2009 09:41 PM
Subject: [babel-dev] Translated helps in Japanese
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

From: mori [mailto:mori-m@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent:
Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:41 PM
To:
'Babel committers mailing list'
Cc:
'Tsutomu Obata'; 'mori'
Subject:
Translated helps in Japanese

Hello, Kit-san and Babel committers,

Japan working group has been working for the translation of help files into Japanese.

At the end of August, we got Japanese help for Platform, JDT, WTP, and Mylyn.
I will put those help files on Bugzilla. Please handle it to IP check process.
We hope that it will be available on Babel download site.

Regards,

Motoki MORI
VALWAY Technology Center
NEC Soft, Ltd.