Re: [babel-dev] Ready to release our language packs?

+1

Thanks, Kit.

Kit Lo wrote:

We finished testing all the languages on the Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.1. Although some languages do not have much translations to show, we made sure at least we do not have any problem building the language packs. Eclipse in all languages are loading up okay.

I also performed some additional tests on Mac Carbon. Again, no problem found.

I suggest to release the Babel RC3 Language Packs as Babel Release 0.7 next Monday. Any comments?

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

Back to the top