Fw: [babel-dev] Update site for plug-ins

Sure! We trust Nigel!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead

----- Forwarded by Kit Lo/Raleigh/IBM on 06/19/2009 09:33 AM -----
Denis Roy <denis.roy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: babel-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/19/2009 09:22 AM

Please respond to
Babel committers mailing list <babel-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [babel-dev] Update site for plug-ins

That's awesome, Nigel, thanks.

Kit, I can give Nigel write access to our downloads.  Are you okay with
that?