Re: [babel-dev] Monday status

It would load anyway because it would rely on the english strings.

You'd need more than a String, probably a hack of the NLS class.

Thanks,

Antoine

On Tue, May 5, 2009 at 19:59, Gabe O'Brien <gabe.obrien@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Denis,

 I just can't wait for the details.  Do we have a way to 'test' the language packs before promoting them?  I was thinking we could create a script that tries to load each language pack into Eclipse making sure Eclipse at least starts up with out any issues.

gO'

Denis Roy wrote:
Kit, I had not resumed the nightly nor the weekly builds.  Now that we know the problem is with the p2 metadata generaror, I will re-enable the nightly builds.

As per my previous posts, the 'live' builds will no longer be updated without a promotion from someone on the team..  Stay tuned for details.

Denis

--
*Denis Roy*