Re: [babel-dev] Problems running a build.

The Galileo site.xml is 178KB.

If I watch the directory where artifacts.xml is being generated, I notice that the file size of artifacts.xml varies throughout the process.  1M, 500K, 212K, 712K, 0, 900K, 1.2M, 300K, and so on. Constantly.  Meanwhile, content.xml is steady at 473 bytes.  Does this sound like the correct behaviour to you?

Thanks for your input.

Denis

Antoine Toulme wrote:
You know, what the metadata generator does, using Ant, is taking a site.xml and generating a content.xml file and an artifacts.xml file, that is jars up.

So this might be a bit too much intense... can you check the size of the site.xml generated for Galileo ? I believe we could try to upgrade the version of the p2 metadata generator in use, and if that doesn't work, file a bug against p2.