Re: [babel-dev] deploy R_0_200903201400

I'm on the machine right now to repair the invalid translations contributed earlier. Will do the release later tonight.

2009/3/20 Kit Lo <kitlo@xxxxxxxxxx>

I've just touched up the language pack download page to make it more readable. I also beautified the Babel Supported Languages page (languages.php) and modified a few other pages (like help_babel.php) to fix a layout problem in IE.

Denis or Antoine, please deploy R_0_200903201400 to the live server before next Monday. I'd like Babel users to see the nicer language pack download page. Thanks!

Kit Lo
IBM Eclipse SDK Globalization Technical Lead
Eclipse Babel Project Co-lead